SESSION I: CLIMATE CHANGE - What Would It Take to Complete the Climate Deal?
Event Site Host: Brookings Institution, Tshingua University
Moderator: James Miles, China Correspondent, The Economist
* Jiang Kejun, Research Professor and Director, Energy Systems Analysis and Market Analysis Division, Energy Research Institute, National Development and Reform Commission
* Qi Ye, Professor of Environmental Policy and Management and Director of the Climate Policy Institute, Tsinghua University
* Xiao Geng, Director, Brookings Tsinghua Center for Public Policy; Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
* Xu Jintao, Professor of Natural Resource Economics; Head of the Environmental Economics Program in China, Peking University
* Zha Daojiong, Professor of International Political Economy, School of International Studies, Peking University